Monday, August 11, 2014

First Day: Round Two

Well, they say the first year of teaching is your hardest.  And yes, it was hard.  But it was fantastic.  So starting this year is thrilling, knowing that it will be even better!  Here's a look at my classroom before school started, and a few shots of my little ones for the year.  You typically expect kids to be pretty quiet on the first day, and then once they feel more comfortable, they get louder.  Well, from the moment they walked into the room, these kids have been full of energy.  They've kept me on my toes for the past week.  But they're thinkers. They're hard workers.  They love to laugh.  And they love to learn.  Needless to say, I think it's gonna be an awesome year.









My 19th year!






















No comments:

Post a Comment